Tuesday, July 04, 2006

R & B

Last weekend we flew back to Wisconsin for Rachel & Joe's excellent wedding--congratulations again! We stayed with my brother Matt and got to poke around Marquette's dental school (and eat Kopp's custard). I also met my parents and Grandma for a great dinner at the Chop House in Milwaukee on Thursday. The wedding in Kenosha on Friday was wonderful. We spent the whole night chatting with college/Cardinal friends, some of whom we haven't seen since graduation. The whole wedding event was full of the creative and thoughtful details this couple is known for. Then we met up with our families in Madison for two days, and enjoyed food, talk, and board games. A good time was had by all (as I used to write in my 4-H meeting minutes).

2 comments:

Laura said...

yeah for the picture, this turned out well, what a fun night..

Rachel said...

Hi Laura,

If you want I can email you the original picture file, which I think is larger than the posted one. (Just do a search for my name on the Syracuse University web page if you don't have my email address.) Or I'm sure Sarah will send you a copy if you have her email address. Great to see you guys, hope all is well!